Question: What is a pre-order?
- It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular and could sell out in a short time once released.
Question: When will my pre-order arrive?
- The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product, please note that this date can change due to changes in manufacturing and shipping schedules. These dates are updated monthly, keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders for the latest estimated arrival date. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed.
We accept no liability for items arriving earlier or later than the estimated arrival time.
Question: When will I be charged?
- Your card will only be charged when the items are in-stock and ready to be despatched
Question: Can I cancel my pre-order?
- Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Simply log into My Orders to see a list of your pre-orders. Alternatively, contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 01843 233512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: Can I pay by PayPal, Apple or Google Pay for a pre-order?
- Regrettably only Debit and Credit cards reliably work with a pre-order.
Question: How many items can I pre-order?
- There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
Question: Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket?
- Pre-Order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different Pre-Order items in your basket, or a mixture of Pre-Order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
Question: What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock?
- If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
Question: What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my pre-order?
- You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders in My Account.
Question: Can I make a pre-order by telephone?
- Yes - we can accept pre-orders over the telephone using credit and debit cards only. Please call 01843 233512.
Question: Can I use a Club or discount code on pre-orders?
- Yes, you can. provided the terms of the offer are valid.
Please note: Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock and will therefore incur delivery charges where applicable. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge.
This is because pre orders are not guaranteed the same shipping dates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.